Fabbit opens up the rapidly booming economy of 3D printing to creative customers who love design but don’t have the time or money to learn expensive, difficult software. Like Cafe Press or Etsy, we provide a design marketplace, but offer the ability to easily create totally online, in a fun, social environment that requires no uploading. Fabbit’s revenue comes from a percentage of items ordered, plus vendor partnerships and premium subscriptions. Founders Stephanie Andrews – Founder Keith BC Gordon – Co-Founder Rachel Chang –...Read More »
- 3D Printing Funding Bubble? Did It Break?
- 3D Printing Firm Receives $7 Million In Funding
- 3D Printing Funding Ventures – Israeli Firm Receives $25 Million
- 3D Printing Ventures News Update – Metal 3D Printing – New Venture Capital Investments In 3D Printing
- VC Funding Helping Democratize 3D Printing For The Masses – Top 5 3D Printing Companies